The Food, Arts & Crafts Fair will take place
in Yowell Meadow Park.
Join us for an enjoyable event for the entire family.
- Craft registration fee $90; food registration fee $150, non-profit information registration fee $35.
- Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE and due upon registration
- 2013 Vendor Registration
form (PDF format) and return with fee to the address printed on the form.
- Deadline for registration is June 25, 2013.
- Confirmation of booth assignments will be emailed by June 30, 2013.
- Food Vendor lots will be on asphalt
- All other vendors (craft, non-profit will be along pathways/sidewalks)
- No water or electric supply will be provided
- Health permit will be required with all food sales. Please read the
health permit instructions (PDF)
and fill out the
application form (PDF) to submit with the Vendor Registration.
- The Committee reserves the right to refuse any vendor.
For more information, contact:
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
The Vendor registration form is in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer
to open/read this PDF file,
you can download it here for free.